We tailor this symposium to your crowd so whether you want to bring us in to educate architects and construction folks, civic leaders and developers, or the general public [or a combination] we can work with you.
We know that one size does not fit all so rather than bringing in a team that does not know your community we work within our network to gather speakers and workshop leaders from your region or city. This brings you a truly localized symposium that can address the needs of your community.
Host a symposium to learn:
- how to turn C&D [construction and demolition] into C&R [construction and reuse]
- how to start working with community leaders to create incentives to reuse
- how to start also working to remove barriers to reuse
- how deconstruction and the reuse of building materials can help a community meet their sustainability goals
- how to bring together a team of local professionals to start building your local building reuse network
- how design is the driver to successful reuse strategies
- how historic preservation and urban development can partner with reuse to meet common goals
- how to create local jobs through reuse, and find funding to help with workforce training
Contact us today to get on the schedule!